1. Banana and Almond Mask – Strengthens Hair
Mash up one banana and add 3 drops of almond oil to it. Mix well and massage into your hair. Let it sit for about 20 minutes, then rinse and wash your hair.
2. Milk and Honey – Gives you Silkier Hair / Can also be used to make skin softer and brighter
Mix a teaspoon of honey into a glass of pure milk, and apply to hair. Let it soak in for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water and shampoo.
3. Beer And Egg Yolk – For Smoother and Healthier Hair
Mix a shot of beer and 1 egg yolk. Apply to damp hair. Leave it in for 30 minutes then rinse with water
4. Egg Mask – Moisturizes Hair
Dry Hair – Use just the egg yolk, it has the most moisture. Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water and shampoo
Normal Hair – Use the entire egg. Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water and shampoo
Oily Hair – Use just the egg white, helps remove unwanted oil. Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse with cool water and shampoo
5. Yogurt – For Dull Hair / Moisturizes and Shines
Massage 1/2 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt into damp hair and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, followed by cool water and shampoo and condition as you normally would.
6. Lemon Juice and Olive Oil – Fight Itchy Scalp
Mix 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp water and massage into damp scalp. Let it sit for 20 minutes then rinse and shampoo.